The new RIEGL miniVUX-1UAV is a user-friendly and cost-efficient device to acquire survey-grade measurement data by use of remotely piloted helicopters and unmanned aircrafts for a variety of applications.
Based on RIEGL‘s sophisticated waveform processing LiDAR technology, the RIEGL miniVUX-1UAV provides high-speed data acquisition using echo signal digitization and online waveform processing. Its excellent multiple-target capability enables achieving superior measurement results even under adverse atmospheric conditions. The 360° field of view allows data acquisition of the entire surroundings, a well designed housing supports mounting even under limited weight and space conditions.
- Extremely compact, lightweight (1.55 kg), and robust
- 360° field of view
- Stable aluminium housing, ready to be mounted to fixed-wing, rotary-wing, and multi-rotor UAVs
- RIEGL’s unique echo signal digitization and online waveform processing
- Multiple target capability – up to 5 target echoes per laser shot
- Scan speed up to 100 scans/sec
- Measurement rate up to 100,000 measurements/sec
- Mechanical and electrical interface for IMU mounting
- Exceptionally well suited for measuring snowy and icy terrain
- Agriculture & Forestry
- Archeology and Cultural Heritage Documentation
- Construction-Site Monitoring
- Glacier and Snowfield Mapping
- Landslide Monitoring