RiPRECISION MLS automatically performs adjustments of GNSS/INS trajectories to merge overlapping mobile scan data. It further allows the scan data to be fitted to given control objects. This results in a consistent point cloud of enhanced precision and increased georeferencing accuracy.
To facilitate utmost performance RiPRECISION MLS is tightly embedded in RiPROCESS. RiPRECISION MLS automatically conducts the whole workflow from scan data analysis to trajectory adjustment without any user interaction.
- fully automatic adjustment of mobile scan data
- handles multiple scan data overlaps
- optional adjustment to external control objects
- point cloud features accurately merged with trajectory quality information
- extremely fast and robust processing
- smooth improvement of both trajectory position and orientation
- Street Mapping
- Railway Mapping
- Marine Mapping and Mapping of Costal Lines
- Mapping of Transportation Infrastructure
- City Modeling
- Fast Mapping of Construction Sites
- Surveying of Mining / Bulk Materials
- Cvil Engineering