With the VMX-1HA-RAIL RIEGL offers a proven, fully integrated high speed mobile laser scanning system for the demanding field of railway applications allowing for a high degree of automation in surveying and processing. It provides acquisition of a 360° field of view recording trackage, overhead wiring, rail heads and the complete periphery.
The fully-calibrated measuring head with optional camera system and open interfaces to various external sensors is combined with a lifting frame for crane installation and a mounting frame interface to different rail cars for quick and user-friendly system setup.
The corresponding RIEGL software packages offer comfortable features in data acquisition and processing and provide direct interfacing to third-party software packages to get main outcomes like clearance analysis, collision detection with train passage simulations, axis based measurements and surface monitoring, e.g. tunnel analysis.
- Easy to mount lifting frame for fast installation by crane
- Additional mechanical interface for quick installation on various rail cars
- Main cable extensions for safe remote operation
- Optical distance measurement indicator optimized for railways
- Specially designed 19 inch rack based control module for fixed installation in a rail car
- Additional 230 V AC uninterruptible main power supply for quick and reliable operation
- Mapping of Rail Tracks and Rail Infrastructure
- Rapid Safe Data Capture with Minimal Disruption to Network Schedules
- Clash Detection
- Axis Based Measurements of Rail Infrastructure
- Clearance Analysis