The Protective Housing VZ-4000/6000-SRH is especially designed for using the VZ-4000 or VZ-6000 in harsh environments, e.g. for glacier monitoring. A hermetically-sealed housing, thermo-electric coolers and forced-air cooling allow operation under stabilized temperature conditions.
Industrial standard connectors and supply cables provide for a smooth integration into customer-specific systems.
RiVLIB, RIEGL's interface software library, accompanying RIEGL V-Line Laser Scanners, allows integrating the instrument in already existing software environments and workflows.
- Rugged and robust industrial protective housing for RIEGL V-Line Terrestrial Laser Scanners
- Hermetically-sealed, with thermo-electric coolers and forced-air cooling
- Industrial standard connectors and supply cables
- Application-specific interface and software solutions
- Glacier & Snowfield Mapping
- Topography in Open-Cast Mining
- Process Automation