The 3D laser scanner system RIEGL LMS-Z210ii-S is a rugged sensor especially designed for the rapid acquisition of high-quality three dimensional images for industrial applications even under high demanding environmental conditions.
The RIEGL LMS-Z210ii-S provides a unique and unrivalled combination of wide field-of-view, excellent range measurement performance even at low reflecting target surfaces, high accuracy, and fast data acquisition.
The optional hard- and software accessories, like shock absorbing mount, additional heater jacket, protective hood, industrial standard HARTING connectors and a special software library, allow seamless integration of the RIEGL LMS-Z210ii-S into automated industrial data acquisition and control systems.
In order to assure uninterrupted operation and availability, a special maintenance concept is offered to keep the probability of sudden failures resulting from wear-and-tear-caused defects as low as possible.
- Range up to 100 m @ target reflectivity
as low as 5 %
- Precision up to 10 mm
- Measurement rate up to 10000 pts/sec
- Field of View up to 95° x 360°
- TCP/IP data interface
- Operated by any standard PC or Notebook
- Rugged & robust design for harsh industrial environment
- Industrial standard HARTING connectors and supply cables
- Wide operating temperature range with additional heater jacket
- Automatic Stockpile Surveillance
- Automatisation of Stackers & Reclaimers
- Slope Angle Control
- Process Automation
- Autonomous Navigation