The RIEGL LMS-Q120ii 2D - laser scanner provides accurate non-contact line scanning using a narrow infrared laser beam. The instrument makes use of the precise time-of-flight laser range measurement principle and of fast line scanning by means of a high-speed opto-mechanical scan mechanism, providing fully linear, unidirectional and parallel scan lines.
The rugged overall system design makes the RIEGL LMS-Q120ii exceptionally well suited for installations in harsh industrial environment, it is specially designed for long-term operation without the necessity of frequent maintenance. The instrument needs only a single supply voltage and provides line scan data via its integrated TCP/IP Ethernet interface. The binary data stream can easily be decoded by user-designed software using the available software library.
- Maximum range 120 m @ only 10 % target reflectivity
- Ranging accuracy 20 mm
- Data rate up to 10 000 meas. / sec.
- Scanning rate up to 100 scans / sec.
- Scan angle range 80°
- Perfectly linear scan
- Rugged IP64 housing
- Integrated TCP/IP Ethernet interface
- Automatic Stockpile Surveillance
- Automatisation of Stackers & Reclaimers
- Slope Angle Control
- Security Systems e.g. Airfield Surveillance
- Process Automation
- Autonomous Navigation