NEW RIEGL VQ-1560i
The new ultra high performance, fully integrated and calibrated Dual Channel Airborne Mapping System RIEGL VQ-1560i is well prepared for fulfilling the challenging demands of even complex airborne mapping missions. Based on RIEGL’s sophisticated waveform processing LiDAR technology, the system is capable of online waveform processing as well as full or smart waveform recording, resulting in unsurpassed information content on each single target.
The new VQ-1560i provides a laser pulse repetition rate of up to 2 MHz resulting in more than 1.3 million measurements per second on the ground and operates at an altitude of up to 15,500 ft. That allows operation at varying flight altitudes resulting in a wide range of point densities. Thus, the system is ideally suited for aerial survey of ultra wide areas as well as of complex urban environments. By the way, faster and more efficient flight planning and safer flights are enabled.
The RIEGL VQ-1560i comes with a unique and innovative forward/backward looking capability. This enables capturing data from multiple angles more effectively and more accurately at high point density. With its large field of view of 58 degrees and its widely variable scan parameters the system enables highly efficient scan data acquisition.
- High laser pulse repetition rate up to 2 MHz
- Up to 1.33 million measurements per second on the ground
- Offers data acquisition at a wide range of point densities
- Two waveform processing lidar channels offering excellent multiple target detection capability
- Enables Multiple-Time-Around (MTA) processing of up to 20 pulses simultaneously in the air
- Offers online waveform processing as well as smart and full waveform recording
- Integrated inertial measurement unit and GNSS receiver
- Integrated, easily accessible medium format camera
- Prepared for integration of a secondary camera
- High speed fiber data interface to RIEGL data recorder
- Mounting flange for interfacing with typical hatches and stabilized platforms
- Detachable handgrips for facilitated handling
- Ultra Wide Area / High Altitude Mapping
- High Point Density Mapping
- Mapping of Complex Urban Environments
- Glacier & Snowfield Mapping
- Mapping of Lakesides & River Banks
- Agriculture & Forestry
- Corridor Mapping